Monday, January 3, 2011

Speedo? YUCK!

So the journey begins! After eating like Jesus Christ at the last supper this Christmas and New Years, I had a conversation with my friend Alan on New Years about getting to 10% body fat in time for his special birthday celebration in Greece, which I'm sure will involve me in some sort of speedo. What the hell was I thinking?!You can't eat a million of Eddy's special peanut butter cookies dipped in chocolate concoctions, ziti broccoli chicken alfredo, prime rib and expect to be in a speedo at any time in the near future...LIKE EVER!!! YES speedo! Isn't that what they wear in the Greek Isle?! Ryan, my trainer, who by the way would NEVER be caught dead in a speedo, but of course has the body that could throw one on in a second after eating everthing I ate this weekend and not have a problem at all...skinny bitch! Anyway, he brings up this idea for me to blog my eating and share it with my friends and family. So I posted my infamous Ogunquit Beach photo circa 1998 photo (yes Shawn Carroll no cottage cheese) to help me in my quest to become..........

SKINNY BITCH!!!!

Well here it goes!

Day One:
5:00am greek yogurt
8:30am oatmeal (which i realized if you don't get the instant, you're basically eating small cardboard pieces)
Didn't eat a lunch....I know Ryan!
Handful of almonds from Clerysons desk and two powercrunch bars. Which I'm convinced can't be that good for you.

Exercise:
6am bootcamp (which as the particpants know, is not a workout for me)
12pm workout with Ryan
6:30pm Cardio Boxing (which I alredy want to stab myself for agreeing to teach)

Dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment