Thursday, January 6, 2011

dead bitch

Wednesday is my crazy day. Although I sleep in (don't have to get up at 5am) I teach class at Equinox from 5:30pm-8pm. Just had the workout from hell with Ryan. I swear when we do push-up holds, he doesn't count the right way. He knows what I'm talking about. After the workout we had Garlic and Lemons. Its in Allston and it's awesome great mediteranean food! Check it out! After equinox my friends suggested Kelly's. Oh great! Just what I need! Fried food and roast beef! You can get salad, a teeny tiny garden salad that will leave you starved! I think they make the healthy stuff small so you get the other shit because you're so hungry,and it's more filling. So I actually got the salad with the grilled chicken sandwich. As i sat there watching Dave,Jim,Eddy,Carl and Rob eat the good stuff. Actually Eddy on the skinny bitch quest also. That's Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment